Smashing Frog (SFC) Select Edition English Willow Cricket Bat
- SKU : SFC-SELECT-BAT
- Available : 0 items left 2 items left 3 items left In Stock
- Savings: $124
SFC Select Edition is our Premier Edition Cricket Bat which provides an exceptional value for players who like to play strokes with occasional big hitting.
- Construction: Carefully handcrafted from the 15% of globally available Top Grade English willow
- Face: Plenty of grains with clear face willow
- Profile: Duckbill profile benefits from a long, high spine which allows for an extensive hitting zone which is finished with a semi-round toe which allows for an excellent pick-up performance maximizing explosive power.
- Bow: Standard subtly bowed blade generates a perfectly balanced pick up to deliver increased power and control.
- Edges: Descent Size Edges with complementing Full Profile to get the full value of your cricket shots.
- Sweet Spot: Mid massive sweet spot for extended hitting area
- Toe: Round toe helps prevent chipping of the corners of the bat. It also allows you to slide into the crease easily.
- Handle: Semi-oval handle made out of multi-piece cane which delivers an optimal combination of power, control and flexibility
- Pick Up: Ultralight pick up and ultimate balance.
- Finish: Take advantage of our 15K Bat Knocking service at checkout to get the bat fully prepared and ready to play when you receive it.
Comes with a FREE Padded Bat Case for maximum protection
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, Smashing Frog uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://smashingfrog.com.au/pages/knocking-in-and-bat-preperation
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, Smashing Frog agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://smashingfrog.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. Smashing Frog provides service by Australia Post/Sendle/Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage.
For orders placed from outside Australia, international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and local duties and taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply. If in doubt, please check with your local authorities before placing an order.
Note: For a detailed cost of International Shipping please visit our page: https://smashingfrog.com.au/pages/shipping