SFC Golden Cricket Batting Pads
- SKU :
- Available : 1 items left 0 items left In Stock
- Savings: $-99
Top of the range player grade traditional style batting pads from SFC
- Elite protection, lightweight and fits perfectly on the leg for a modern look.
- The most advanced pad developed by SFC
- Air cooled memory foam cushioned padding for impact reduction and comfort
- High-Density light weight foam filling in the side wing
- Thick cushion straps for a perfect fit
- Traditional styling; with classic touches of gold
- Premium quality materials
- New instep foot padding for increased comfort
- Thermoplastic polyurethane moulded knee socket for added protection
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, Smashing Frog agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://smashingfrog.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. Smashing Frog provides service by Australia Post/Sendle/Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage.
For orders placed from outside Australia, international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and local duties and taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply. If in doubt, please check with your local authorities before placing an order.
Note: For a detailed cost of International Shipping please visit our page: https://smashingfrog.com.au/pages/shipping