SFC Kassina Cricket Batting Gloves
- SKU :
- Available : 4 items left 4 items left 4 items left 2 items left In Stock
- Savings: $20
- High-grade Lovelorn material
- Multi-section High-Density Foam block finger type design with players grade protection on all fingers via fibre inserts
- Premium sheep leather palm with additional wear patch
- Extra protection on both main/lead fingers with fibre cage
- Crosslink foam soft fill padding with a towel lining
- High grade ventilated gusset
- Three-piece side bar protection on both hands
- Elasticated double sided sweatband with high-quality velcro for a snug fit
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, Smashing Frog agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://smashingfrog.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. Smashing Frog provides service by Australia Post/Sendle/Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage.
For orders placed from outside Australia, international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and local duties and taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply. If in doubt, please check with your local authorities before placing an order.
Note: For a detailed cost of International Shipping please visit our page: https://smashingfrog.com.au/pages/shipping